Uddertale - DoxyGames Uddertale - DoxyGames

Awesome! Didn't think she had tits that large! I too thank Lancelot50 for the guide! Only one little issue put in a replay button. Other than that great job!

Quiz Stud! Quiz Stud!

Would've loved to play this but can't get pass choosing a category. Fix this and you might have a good game here.

phijaro responds:

Sorry about that, missed out a bit of Javascript! Do please have another go.

Strip 'em all 1.0 Strip 'em all 1.0

It's asking me to Install the latest version of flash! I would love to play this game however I can't. Reading the reviews it sounds really fun. :( Please help! Thanks!

The Duck Game The Duck Game

Sorry I couldn't play it. It says I need something called WebGL. What is that? I'd vote higher If I could play. Once again sorry for the low score.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Would've love to play this if I knew where to type. Please help! Thanks!

PRIOR PRIOR

It's not working

Why isn't it working! I press begin and nothing. I right click and still images. Is it my computer or what? From the reviews I bet it's a great game. Just wish I could have played it. Keep it up!

Just Shut Up and Drive Just Shut Up and Drive

Blank Screen

WTF! All I see is a blank screen! Is it me or newgrounds? I was really looking forward to playing this! Please respond. Thanks!

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Awsome just F'ing Awsome

Damn I love this series!! Keep up with this style cause the previous one no good for laptops. Love the expressions on the girls faces with each answer! More I say more!

Stick RPG: PSP Adaption Stick RPG: PSP Adaption

Good game but...

I'm having trouble downloading it. I don't see View page info just proporties. Is that what I'm suppose to click on? Or is it View source? I like it,but I just need this one thing cleared up! Thanks and Good job!

Kwing responds:

It's only for Firefox.
EDIT: I have it on Filefront now! Just check out Kwing95's profile on it!

South Park. South Park.

Good for a demo.

What rating is the final verson going to be? I like the choice of eyes,eyebrows,mouths and shoes. But add more clothes and different skin colors. Keep it up!